Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Here's Buddha



Here's Buddha, not quite ready for prime time. I took a load of pictures of him today and didn't get a good one yet. I'll keep tweaking and replace this when I have a better one. Well, with help from my camera savvy husband, here's a better photo.

My younger son called today in a bit of a funk. A friend of his from school was walking home to her off-campus apartment last night when she was hit by a car. He doesn't know too much except that she had head injury with internal bleeding and needed surgery. She's a physics major, like Chris, and this is her senior year also. Chris does problem sets with her and a few other students in the library each week. I hope she will recover. I can't get her off my mind.... If you see this please say a prayer for her. Her name is Sarah.

1 comment:

K Spoering said...

Consider prayers lifted, for Sarah and all those whose lives she touches, including your son.