Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Waiting for March

Hasn’t it been a long winter?  In many ways beautiful, and in some ways lllooonnnngggg…  I know I will better appreciate the spring when if comes!

So….no images of snow here!  Just a few things that define my February.

Feb 2011 001

 

Threaded and ready to begin a boundweave wall hanging on my wonderful hand-me-down Toika.

 

 

Feb 2011 005

 

My 2-yr. old camellia blooming for the first time!  A wonderful pink for these grey/white days.  It’s called “Kramer’s Delight” and it is delighting me!

 

 

 

Feb. 2011 piliated woodpecker 037 

A frequent visitor to our woods, but my first success at catching him on film! (Actually, my husband’s success, not mine.)

 

 

 

 Beading RAW crystals (1)A newly finished bracelet. Two rows of Right angle weave  attached, beginning to end, to form a closed ring, then crystals are added.  You can tell I was thinking of spring when I chose these colors!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that first photo of your Toika. Beautiful. And yes, it's March but today it was still freeeezing!